Study In Ireland From Sharjah
Are you an Indian who is settled in Sharjah? Want to migrate to Ireland for higher studies?
Ireland is one of the most popular destinations for higher studies amongst the international community. Ireland, as a country, has been lauded by different sections of the world for a high-quality education system and safe campuses. People in Ireland are open-minded and welcoming towards international students from different cultures, backgrounds, and ethnicities.
Educational institutions are globally connected and graduates from there have access to a lot of opportunities around the world.
Added to that, several multinational companies like Microsoft, Google, Airbnb, Dell, etc. have set their offices in Ireland.
Top Universities of Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
Estimated Cost Of Education In Ireland
Business (BBA/MBA): €9,850 – €19,500
Engineering: €9,850 – €25,500
Science & Technology: €9,850 – €25,500
Arts & Humanities: €9,850 – €19,500
Medicine & Health Sciences: €46,500- €55,000
Scholarships in Ireland
Students can try their luck to acquire a Scholarship to study in Ireland.
- Ireland’s Higher Education Authority has come up with the 'The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship' for those students who have a strong academic record and excellent communication skills. Scholarships are granted to UG, PG, and Ph.D. students. Selected students will be awarded an amount of €10,000.
- Postgraduate students in the fields of food, environment, economics, and rural development can try 'The Walsh Fellowship.' €22,000 will be awarded per student for a course period of 2 years for PG students. Ph.D. students will get funds for 4 years.
- University College Dublin for MSc in Management and MSc in International Business students offers the 'V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship.' Eligible students will get €20500.
- For UAE-based students, 'Hardiman Scholarships' are available for doctoral research. Funds of €16,000 per year plus fees will be made available for the students.
- 'Michael Smurfit MBA Scholarship' is available to UAE-based students to do their business studies. The Scholarship is offered by University College Dublin. This is available only for those students who score 700+ on the GMAT test or 149+ on the Executive Assessment (EA).
- University College Dublin offers 'Engineering & Architecture Scholarships' for international non-European Union undergraduates & postgraduates. A fund ranging between €3,000 and €10,000 is there for the holders of UCD’s School of Engineering & Architecture.
- National College of Ireland offers 'NCI Undergraduate Scholarship' and 'Academic Merit Masters Scholarship' to non-European students based on their academic performances.
- 'Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships' are given to eligible students who meet certain criteria.
What All Documents Are Required For Getting Scholarships In Ireland?
- Scholarship application form
- Copy of the academic transcripts
- Copy of the diplomas (if required)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of another ID card or address proof
- Statement of purpose (if required)
- Recommendation letter
- Test score of SAT/ ACT/ GRE/ GPA
- Proof of your language proficiency, like IELTS
What Is Required To Get Student Visa?
Students from non-European countries who want to migrate to Ireland should get a student visa. Students from Sharjah are requested to check with the INIS (Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service) to understand what all requirements are needed. Student visas can take as long as eight weeks to be processed.
Here is the Ireland student visa checklist
- Passport-sized photo
- A passport that is valid for a year
- Signed letter of application, should explain why you require the visa
- A Letter of Acceptance from an Irish educational institution that confirms that you have been accepted and enrolled
- Proof of financial support including tuition fees, travel and accommodation, and other things that will help secure a smooth stay
- Proof of a private health insurance
- Health certificate (if required, probably needed for COVID-19)
- English language proficiency tests like IELTS
- Proof of the scholarship (if you are granted one)
Students from India or the United Arab Emirates may need further documentation. Contact your embassy or overseas education consultant regarding what all documentation is required.
Students have the advantage of being able to stay in Ireland to work. It is because the Irish Government’s Third Level Graduate Scheme offers graduates of Irish higher education institutions a one-year stay-back visa.
Do You Wish To Migrate To Ireland For Higher Studies?
Ireland is extremely welcoming and open toward international students from various quarters. Some of the universities have always ranked on top, notably the University College Dublin, which got the 2021 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
If you wish to migrate to Ireland from Sharjah, then contact Scholab team. Scholab is one of the Best Overseas Education Consultants. We work very closely with Indian students from around the world to help them migrate and settle in a different country. If you are an Indian student living in Sharjah then we are here to guide throughout your journey to Ireland.
We have successfully placed thousands of students in dozens of universities and colleges in countries like Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK.
We will guide you throughout the process of migrating from Sharjah to Ireland without any confusion or tension. Our team will provide all the crucial information linked to the college or university admission process and visa application process.
Our team will also give an idea about an effective State of Purpose (SoP) for both universities and scholarships.
It is always safer to migrate to another country with the help of an overseas education consultant to have a hassle-free process.
If you seek our services, then call us at +91 7902525250. You may also contact us online via email@example.com.