A Comprehensive Guide To Getting A Spouse Visa For Candidates In Kuwait To Canada
Canada is undoubtedly one of the best places to settle due to its high standards of living, affordability, safe atmosphere, welcoming society, and high-class education from different universities and colleges. International students from around the world prefer to migrate to Canada to do their higher studies due to these reasons. One of the biggest plus points of Canada is the family-sponsored visa.
If you are an Indian who wants to move your spouse from Kuwait to Canada, then here are the important things you need to know.
- You can take your spouse with you to Canada with the help of a Dependant Visa. Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have a spouse outside the country can bring them home with the help of this visa.
- The permanent residency (PR) option works a lot better because it offers free healthcare and free education for all the members of the family. It is because Canada, as a nation, gives a lot of importance on family ties, solidarity, and unity.
- Primary candidates who are bringing their family members to their country must be able to meet certain requirements as narrated by the government.
- Permanent residency holders who are 18 or above 18 years of age can bring their spouses to the country.
Eligibility Requirements For The Dependent Visa
The core requirements to get a dependent visa for migrating to Canada are as follows:
For Primary Candidates
- You are expected to be 18 years old or above
- You must be either a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- You are expected to be living in Canada. If you are outside, for example in Kuwait, you should confirm that you will be living in Canada after sponsoring your spouse.
- You should demonstrate that you are not getting any social assistance.
- You should provide proof of funds because your family should not be a burden to the country in any way.
- If you are living in a particular province, then you must follow the requirements of that province to avoid any further confusion.
- Your spouse should be above 18 years of age.
- You should be legally married and provide documents to provide it. Like a marriage certificate issued by the state, territory, or provincial government.
- If you got married in Canada, then the marriage should be legal under the country's law.
- Your spouse should not be having any critical health conditions. For example, he or she should be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Your spouse should not be having any criminal convictions.
Documents Required For Canadian Spouse Visa
- Relationship Proof: proof of a relationship can be something like a marriage certificate.
- Documents of Translation: if you have any documents that are neither in English nor in French, then provide a translation of the same.
- Need for Police certificates: you need to submit the police certificate from the country you presently live in as an applicant.
- Medical: you must submit medical exam certificates as per the requirements.
- Photographs: as an applicant, you must provide two photographs with an accompanying spouse.
- Submit as per Kuwait requirements: if you are living in Kuwait then check the country's requirements and submit the required documents accordingly.
- You are also expected to take documents like joint housing bills and joint statements of the bank account.
- If the Immigration authorities specify any other document, then take that also.
- When it comes to the spouse visa, an IELTS score is not necessary. But this score can be valuable if he or she wishes to work or study in the country.
You can apply for a spouse visa for your better half. Or your spouse can apply for this himself or herself.
Sponsorships fees for your spouse can be a total of 1050 CAD.
It is imperative that you start the visa application process as early as possible. Because the processing of a spouse visa for Canada can take up to 12 months.
- Canada is one of the best countries to do your higher education. It is also one of the safest countries in the world, especially for women.
- The communication process is easy in Canada as almost everyone can speak the English language.
- The country has a great reputation for opening and welcoming immigrants from around the world.
- Some of the world's best universities are in Canada, notably the University of Toronto and McGill University in Montreal. In fact, 28 Canadian universities rank in the World University Rankings.
- Canada has great demand for international students because of its affordability. University fees can vary depending on the course, location, and other costs.
- There are plenty of opportunities for aspiring businesspeople, engineering students, and science students. Canadian degrees are valued around the world and people who pass out of the institutions are paid well.
- Students doing Engineering or Information Technology (IT) related courses can get well-paid jobs immediately in Canada.
Want To Migrate To Canada From Kuwait?
Are you planning to take your spouse to Canada on a dependent visa? If your spouse living in Kuwait currently then this is less of a challenge thanks to our team in Scholab.
Scholab is a well-reputed overseas education consultancy provider that works with Indian students around the world. We have successfully placed plenty of students in universities around the world, notably the ones in Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and the UK.
If you have any questions or queries, then call us at +91 7902525250 or you may contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will guide you through each process until you are successful. Scholab provides a hand to hold on to until you get to live your dreams.