Visas That Allow You To Work In New Zealand - Easy Steps To Migrate From UAE To New Zealand
New Zealand is undoubtedly one of the best and most desirable countries to work in. The country has a great reputation for bringing together people from different cultures and communities to enjoy working together. As a country, New Zealand is welcoming and friendly towards foreign nationals. People love to settle in the country due to the high standard of living, job opportunities, and autonomy.
To work in New Zealand, you will require a work visa and it is issued based on various factors like skills, qualifications, areas that have shortages, and all.
Types Of Work Visas In New Zealand
- Temporary Visa This is the type of visa that permits a person to live and work in the country for a brief period. People opt for this visa while they put together their plans for better jobs and permanent residence in the country. People can use this visa to get jobs that have skill shortages or if they get a good offer from a New Zealand-based employer. There is no age limit to get jobs under this visa if there are shortages of a certain skill set for a job.
- Work-related Visas The country offers a range of work visas to foreign nationals. Conditions for this also depend on the citizenship of the foreign national.
Working Holiday Visa This is usually taken by people belonging to the age group 18-30. Working Holiday Visa permits its holder to travel and work in New Zealand for up to a year.
Work To Residence Visas This is the type of visa issued to a foreign national who wants to work in New Zealand temporarily and then apply for a residence visa. They can do it during the first 12-24 months in their jobs.
Long-Term Skill Shortage Work Visa Foreign nationals can apply for this visa if they have a permanent or long-term job offer. This job is expected to be on the Long-Term Skill Shortage List. People applying for this job are expected to meet their requirements in terms of skills, qualifications, age (if specified), health, and background.
- Resident Visa This is the type of visa that permits a foreign national to live and work in New Zealand indefinitely. People can access publicly funded services and work based on their qualifications. A foreign national below 55 years of age can apply for this visa.
- Skilled Migrant Visa It is provided based on a range of factors like age, work experience, qualifications, and an offer of skilled employment. People below 55 years of age can apply for this type of visa. Foreign nationals must specify if he or she is doing skilled employment or not. Skilled employment is technically a specialist, technical or management expertise where a minimum payment is given.
Eligibility for skilled migrant visa are as follows:
- Age should be below 55 years
- Working in skilled employment or not
- Offered a job or not
- Qualifications for the job
- Work experience
- English language skills
Skill Migrant Visa Process
- The whole of getting a skilled migrant category visa is as follows.
- Check if you are eligible for the skilled migrant visa based on the points mentioned above.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) online along with the required fees.
- You will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) if you have more than 160 points.
- Submit a residence application when you get the ITA.
- Receive your visa.
How To Migrate From UAE To New Zealand
Educated and skilled workers are always required in various parts of New Zealand's market and economy. Living there will be a great experience for you. It is better for you to opt for a skilled migrant visa. So, check if you are eligible for it based on the conditions mentioned above.
If you are an Indian living in UAE, then follow these points to migrate from UAE to New Zealand.
- Submit an Expression of Interest to get a skilled migrant visa. You are expected to mention your general background information. You must get points in the skilled worker point system which can be claimed based on your age, qualifications, skills, work experience, English language skills, and (close relatives in New Zealand), etc.
- You will be included in the selection pool when it comes to job offers or if your total points are above 100. Immigration New Zealand selects as many additional applicants as possible with 100 points or more if there are crucial vacancies. People with 140 points or more can easily get a job.
- You will get an invitation to apply eventually.
- Your application will be assessed for New Zealand’s Permanent Residence. Sometimes, you might get a Work To A Residence permit which will buy you nine months to obtain employment in the country.
Planning to Migrate To New Zealand?
Scholab is there to guide you throughout the process of visa application and migration process.
Our team has years of experience, and we have successfully guided thousands of Indians in their migration process. We are well-informed regarding crucial changes in New Zealand's immigration system and other information.
Migrating to New Zealand might seem like a challenge during the post-COVID-19 era but don't worry, we are there to hold your hand in every step of the way.
Scholab has built its reputation as one of the best providers of Overseas Education Consultancy. If you are planning to do your studies in New Zealand, we are here to guide you.
Check out our website for more information.
Call us at +91 7902525250 if you have any doubts or queries. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.